Take advantage of this free matchmaking platform and meet your target companies in one-to-one prescheduled meetings at the Buyer-Seller lounge.
Increase your chance to meet your target companies at the fair
Check the mutual interest in advance
Generate more business
Form new strategic partnerships
Gain market and industry knowledge
How to participate?
- Download your participation form below (form for exhibitors/sellers or visitors/buyers).
- Indicate your target industries/departments/companies.
- Return the fully completed and signed form to: email@example.com.
- We look for matches between the wishes of exhibitors/sellers and visitors/buyers.
- We arrange the corresponding individual meetings during the shows.
- We inform you shortly before the show about the matches and scheduled meetings.
- The meetings will take place in the Buyer-Seller lounge.
This service is free of charge.
If you have any further questions, please contact
Mr. Saravana Anand
Mobile: +91 99163 90422
Fax: +91 22 4255 4719
Krishna Das, Business Development Manager, Bosch
“The Buyer-Seller forum is a really good initiative. We can sit and discuss with people of the industry on various topics and find out more about what they are doing. This has been a wonderful experience.”
M. Soundarakumar, Director, Centre for Development of Telematics
“I was pleased to take part in the Buyer-Seller forum as this is the best opportunity for us to meet various types of vendors and I am very happy about the quite fruitful discussions we had with the Taiwanese delegates.”
Debbie S.F. Yu, General Manager, Prime Springs Enterprises Co. Ltd.
“I am glad to be at the Buyer-Seller forum and it is also my first time in India. The event is quite impressive. Hopefully, we will have a close relationship with India in the near future. We hope to find more investors and more demand in India.“