productronica India at a glance
Founded in 2000, productronica India today is now one of the leading platforms in India that focuses on innovative electronics production technology.
Key facts about productronica India 2018*
- Over 30,000 square meters of exhibition space (gross)
- Over 25,000 trade visitors
- 592 exhibitors from 27 countries
- Global players: ASYS Group, Axis Automation, Epitome Components, Hanwha Precision Machinery, Henkel, Juki, Kaynes, KS Autos, Komax Automation, Leaptech, Maxim SMT, Mycronic, Nikon, Nordson, NMTronics, Panasonic, SCB Interconnection Solutions, Sierra Circuits and SGS Tekniks Manufacturing, Syrma and TTM Technologies, to name a few
* Joint figures for productronica India and electronica India 2018 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) in Bengaluru
Wide geographical reach
The venue alternates between the two Indian economics hubs Delhi and Bengaluru on a yearly basis in September.
The complete range of products
The fair takes place in conjunction with electronica India and presents the entire value-added chain of the electronics industry.
Global business platform
High-quality visitors on Planet e including decision-makers from India and abroad ensure huge potential for new business in the global electronics markets.
First-rate supporting program
Multifaceted and future-oriented: productronica India features first-rate forums and events, which highlight the latest market trends and technologies. Our forums, conferences, presentations of application examples and panel discussions will give you additional momentum and background information.
Over 5,800 exhibitors and 200,000 visitors combined at electronica and productronica in Munich, China and India prove the fact: Our exhibition network provides maximum diversities and opportunities for your business.