July 24, 2018
New records for electronica India and productronica India
- Due to record participation numbers, the shows expand their exhibition space two months ahead of their opening day
- Co-located show IPCA Expo also outreaches the original goals and increases its exhibition space
- High-ranking supporting program to capture trends and innovations
Bengaluru, India: Market leading trade fairs catering to electronics industry, electronica India and productronica India benefit from the growing and optimistic electronics industry in India. This year in Bengaluru, Messe Muenchen India will be organizing the biggest ever edition of the show which has grown by more than 20 percent from its past Bengaluru edition two years back.
IPCA Expo which focuses on the printed circuit board segment is also growing. The expo is co-organized by the Indian Printed Circuit Association (IPCA) and Messe Muenchen India and supported by the Electronic Industries Association of India (ELCINA). The twin trade fairs and IPCA Expo are fully booked and additional space is planned for the waitlist exhibitors.
Bhupinder Singh, CEO of Messe Muenchen India is delighted with these news: “Our trade fairs are the true reflection of the positive market sentiments and we are pleased to present the largest editions ever. Offering a combination of live products and technologies on display along with high-level supporting programs will enable electronica India and productronica India to unlock the massive market opportunity for the electronics industry in India.”
Witness technologies that will shape the market
The electronics industry is undergoing an exciting phase due to revolutionary changes in technology, the launch of innovative products and the challenge of global competition. This has made it necessary for electronic product and component manufacturers to focus on continuous improvements to stay ahead in the evolving Indian market. There is a larger need to stay connected closely to the market with rise in demand for electronics.
More than 470 companies representing 18 countries have confirmed their presence at the upcoming technology trade fairs taking place from September 26–28, 2018 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru. The trade fairs will cover technological trends such as automotive electronics, mobile manufacturing, technology for PCBs manufacturing and news in PCB technology at IPCA Expo.
In addition to the regular participants the trade fairs will bring numerous new companies this year compared to the last New Delhi edition: Littelfuse Far East Pte Ltd, Murata Manufacturing Company, Hanwha Precision Machinery (Samsung), Mahindra CIE Automotive, Mouser Electronics India, ROHM Semiconductor India and TTM Technologies to name a few.
Exciting supporting program to capture trends and innovations
- 3rd edition of the India PCB Tech conference focusing on the ‘Importance of a robust supply chain and value addition to strengthen the PCB Sector in India’ organized by ELCINA and supported by IPCA
- 3rd edition of the Advantage India summit focusing on ‘Mobile manufacturing in India’
- 3rd edition of the CEO forum focusing on the ‘Vision for quadrupling to a US$ 400 billion electronics industry’ organized by ELCINA
- 2nd edition of the e-Automotive conference focusing on automotive electronics jointly organized by UBS Forums and Messe Muenchen India
Business-matchmaking: Buyer-Seller forum
The Buyer-Seller forum will take place this year again and bring together exhibitors and visitors in over 1,200 face-to-face meetings. The forum generated huge interest and reported strong participation in the past editions.
Singh concludes: “Our continuous objective is to serve the electronics industry with our trade fairs. I am confident that attendees will benefit from our knowledge-rich conferences and the vast spectrum of technologies on display.”